1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the convener, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
2. Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded. Refund will be made on the amount as received in FIPI’s bank account.
3. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
4. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment gateway facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
5. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to FIPI in case of any misuse by Customer.
7. Any bank charges in refund will be to the party’s account.
8. For any refund and cancellation please contact to FIPI at 3rd Floor, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110016 or at email id- firstname.lastname@example.org