This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name fipi.org.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 with its registered office at PHD House, 3rd floor, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110016, India (hereinafter referred to as "FIPI").
"Customers" shall mean the persons who, from time to time, may purchase or avail of the services offered on FIPI's website by making payments using a valid Credit Card/Debit card/Prepaid Card/Net Banking Account and makes payment for the same using Payment Gateway platform on FIPI's Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the FIPI website and shall not transact on or use the website.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to FIPI, you agree and understand that you are communicating with FIPI through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from FIPI periodically and as and when required. FIPI may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
FIPI does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. FIPI does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. FIPI accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue or typographical error may be incorrectly reflected.
You release and indemnify FIPI and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, FIPI cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by others on the Website.
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. FIPI reserves its right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about FIPI or the brand name or domain name used by FIPI, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of FIPI on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute FIPI's brand in any manner.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to FIPI on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of FIPI's service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. FIPI shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, FIPI does not warrant that:
a. This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or b. The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. FIPI will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. FIPI does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from FIPI are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You may be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with FIPI, you consent to be contacted by FIPI via phone calls and/or SMS notifications. FIPI will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
a. You, as a Customer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with FIPI to purchase services from FIPI using the Payment gateway facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through your Issuing Bank to FIPI using Payment gateway facility.
b. You, as a Customer, understand that the Payment gateway facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and / or services.
c. For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment gateway facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
d. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to FIPI in case of any misuse by customer.
e. Refund shall be subject to customer complying with Policies
1. Payment gateway facility is merely used by the Customer to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment gateway facility shall not render FIPI liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on FIPI's Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment gateway facility provided by FIPI is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the FIPI Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment gateway facility, FIPI is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
4. FIPI reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which FIPI may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Customer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. FIPI reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Customers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Customer with FIPI or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. The Customer acknowledge that FIPI will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of FIPI.
7. Customer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Gateway Facility and FIPI Website.
8. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Customer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
9. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Customer and the respective Issuing Bank.
This site is controlled and operated by FIPI. All material on this site, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
FIPI does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.