The Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI) is an apex Society of entities in the hydrocarbon sector and acts as an industry interface with Government and regulatory authorities. It helps in resolution of issues and evolution of policies and regulations. It represents the industry on Government bodies, committees and task forces and has been submitting recommendations to the Government on behalf of the industry on various issues.
It aims to be the most effective and influential voice of the oil & gas industry to facilitate its development as a globally competitive industry in India that enjoys the respect and trust of the society.View More
- Launching the Audio-Visual song on vaccination sung by Padma Shri Kailash Kher
- FIPI organises virtual workshop on ‘Road Safety’ on June 26, 2020
- FIPI organises webinar on Impact of COVID 19, Lockdown & Depressed Oil Price Scenario on Upstream Operators and Service Providers on May 27, 2020
- FIPI organises Webinar on COVID-19 Crisis Management – Challenges in Oil Marketing on May 15, 2020
- FIPI organises CFO Meeting to discuss liquidity constraints of oil companies on May 11, 2020
- Synergy in Energy, Advantage India – Infographic
Oil & Gas in Media
"In India we want to create a large market for hydrogen and more emphasis will be on green hydrogen."
- Tarun Kapoor
"The rise of India means: a rise in trade opportunities with a nation that you can trust, a rise in global integration with increasing openness, a rise in your competitiveness with access to a market which offers scale"
- Prime Minister
Shri Narendra Modi
"India based supply chains will be a great contribution to both economic development & security. There is a need to diversify the global supply chain and India is at the forefront of understanding that."
- Dr. Daniel Yergin
Vice Chairman, IHS Markit Ltd
"What we are advocating in this energy transition is how to decarbonise the energy systems, not how to promote one source over another."
- Mohammad Barkindo
"Oil & Gas will continue to play a significant role in Indian energy mix. However, share of new & alternate energy sources, such as renewables will continue to rise."
- Shri S.M. Vaidya
Chairman, FIPI & Chairman, IOCL
"Indian oil and gas companies are focusing more on green energy investments to reduce carbon footprints."
- Dharmendra Pradhan